Solar Device Charging Kits
If you need a cell phone or device charged while you are off-grid camping, hiking, at a music festival or even just driving around, SolSolutions has you covered with the best Solar Device Charging Kits on the market.
Get quality Solar Device Charging Kits and accessories that will work when they are needed in off-grid situations. Our main offering to this end is the SunJack line of cell phone and device charging kits, including USB camp lights and USB cell phone charging battery packs.
Click the link for a printable PDF on Solar Device Charging Kits.
Call (800) 828 - 2965 or E-Mail to order a Solar Charging Kit
SunJack Solar Device Charging Kits
SunJack personal solar charging kits are perfect solutions to on-the-go needs for cell-phone and device charging. The are small enough to bring wherever you go and need small electronic charging. The panels easily open up to be placed in the best sun in order to charge your battery pack, then fold right up for simple storage.
Solar Device Charging Kit Uses
- Beach Days
- Outdoor Picnics/Parties
Solar Device Charging Kit Specs
- The SunJack’s solar PV panels capture the sun’s energy and charge your battery pack to full in approximately 5 hours, depending on kits’ watt rating.
- Each SunJack kit comes with an external lithium battery pack with LED light.
- The battery pack can charge up to 4 smart-phones or 1 device on a full charge.
- One smart-phone takes around 2 hours to charge to full.
- The battery can be charged externally via any regular power source via its USB port.
- It will charge cell-phones, cameras, devices and other small USB capable electronic.
Solar Device Charging Kit Products and Pricing
|SunJack Mini 7 Watt||$90|
|SunJack Phone 14 Watt||$150|
|SunJack Tablet 20 Watt||$190|
|SunJack Extra Battery Pack||$35|
|SunJack AA Battery Charger||$20|
|SunJack USB Camp Light||$15|
|SunJack Waterproof Lightstick||$45|
Cell Man Charging Station
SolSolutions builds small charging stations for cell phones, computer, tablets and other personal electronics. This battery and solar based equipment meets the need for small energy demands, on-location. Whether at a festival, the office or off-grid workspace, the Cell Man can be a go-to clean, green and silent power source.
Cell Man Features:
- Luggage cart design
- 1 100 amp/hour battery
- 1 300 to 500 watt inverter
- 10 amp charger
- 15 amp solar controller
- 1 to 2 140 watt solar PV panels
- PV array is self-standing with folding legs
- 12v DC and 120v AC outlets
SolSolutions can also design and build a table or tray with an array of cell phone and tablet chargers.